1) Nadalina chocolate - original Dalmatian, hand-made chocolate, made of the highest quality cocoa from Sumatra. In its offer Nadalina has different kinds of chocolates and pralines. The most interesting souvenir to take is probably a vinyl record made of chocolate which plays music!
2) Olive oil - a typical Dalmatian product since olive production has a very long tradition in this area. The oil has a great quality, especially if you buy it from a local farmer in Split surroundings.
3) Lavender - just like olive oil, lavender is also a typical Dalmatian product. Souvenirs are sold in the form of oil or dried lavender and can be bought at the Split market.
4) Wine - if you are a wine lover and collector, you will definitely find something for yourself since Dalmatia has a long tradition in wine production. The most known white wine of this area is Posip and Plavac Mali is the most known red wine. You will find a large selection of Dalmatian wines in the wine boutique and tavern "Enoteka Terra" in the vicinity of Bacvice beach.
5) Rakija - an alcoholic drink you must try and definitely bring home although it will be a difficult task since there are so many varieties of this drink; the most popular varieties are travarica (made of various herbs), loza (made of grapes), medica (made of honey)... There are even those made of pear, walnut, plum and many others.
6) Art - if you love art, there are plenty of galleries within the Split historical centre; Jaman-art gallery is the most interesting with the richest palette of colors.